How to deal with a big group of guys?

I'm going to six flags with my brother and his friends and I will be the only girl in the group. How do I act to seem cool and funny and not be a loser? I don't want to be called a sissy or be made fun of. Any tips?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• roll with the punches like the other poster said! if they give you sh*t give it right back. Guys rib each other all the time and tell nasty or gross jokes etc.. so put on a thick skin if you have to and jump right in.

don't be afraid to break the ice or voice your opinion either if you think you need to.