Why is it that the guy always has to sleep on the couch?

You know when couples get into fights and the girl is like "well you can sleep on the couch" even when it might be her fault. Why does the guy get the short end of the stick? Lol

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Because when a girl wants to be bitchy, a guy knows better than to try to deal with her in an emotional state. When a girl is really mad, she's like an emotional terrorist. You can't negotiate, so you retreat. Men like to argue less than women do, and start fewer arguments. Men also get more stressed by arguments than girls do, so we don't really care so much sometimes, we just want to get some rest. If that means we have to sleep on the sofa, so be it.

• You still can't let it seems like your girlfriend walks all over you. For a girl to intimidate a guy due to her being an emotional terrorist, that would make her a bully.