Why is it that the guy always has to sleep on the couch?

You know when couples get into fights and the girl is like "well you can sleep on the couch" even when it might be her fault. Why does the guy get the short end of the stick? Lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because when a girl wants to be bitchy, a guy knows better than to try to deal with her in an emotional state. When a girl is really mad, she's like an emotional terrorist. You can't negotiate, so you retreat. Men like to argue less than women do, and start fewer arguments. Men also get more stressed by arguments than girls do, so we don't really care so much sometimes, we just want to get some rest. If that means we have to sleep on the sofa, so be it.

1|3
    0|0
    • You still can't let it seems like your girlfriend walks all over you. For a girl to intimidate a guy due to her being an emotional terrorist, that would make her a bully.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because it's the guy, we always get the short end of the stick. When we argue with a girl, we have to say "yes, you're right, I'm sorry" even if we know we are right. So, as a result, we get used to sleeping on couches!

1|2
    0|0
    • No that would make a guy a whimp, and girls don't respect that.

• Why you find it funny that the guy get's the short in the of stick?

And trust me I wouldn't sleep on the couch all the time, that would make me look like a second class citizen. And she'll let it go to her head.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the one that sleeps on the couch. If I'm the one that's mad, it's my job to distance myself from him.

1|0
    0|0
  • power of the Pu$$y

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you get this from TV and movies? For some reason the guy (especially in tv) has to be the fun, dumb one that loses every fight and the women is the smart, bossy one, who is almost always right.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe cause guys more commonly sleep on couches anyway

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes