Twenty-four year old guy eighteen year old girl

Weird or Okay...?

We're starting to get serious, and I feel like my dad is going to freak out when I talk to him..

quick honest answer..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• there is a lot for the girl to do in that he has already done...

Like uni, a job, moving out, etc. He has already done that stuff... you have not. THe world is before you, go find out what it is about... you might be able to do that with someone that is already there.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• nothing wrong here..but if the guy is really into you he should wait at least your older..he is 6 years older..your father might think he will take advantage of you..if he is sincere with his feelings should have the guts to get introduced to your father..

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a 21 year old and I'm 16 my mom was 13 and my dad was 22 when they met(neither of us did anything sexually) I'm not saying any of this is normal but love is love and age doesn't Roy matter and since your 18 you have less to worry about but my advise is to make sure there is something real between you and this guy then tell your parents that there is a guy your interested in and let your parents meet him and get to know him don't hide him and keep secrets that will only make things worst

0|0
    0|0
  • It is no big deal. I've dated with larger age gaps than that. My mom is 11 years younger than my dad and they've been married for almost 40 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's only 5 years apart. as long as your boyfriend is hum.. honorable and mature I'm sure your dad might understand.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not weird. You're both adults.. and 24 isn't that old lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • why's it weird? you're probably old enough for her :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, as long as it's legal.

0|2
    0|0
  • Seems fine to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're both still young but when you're 24 he won't be. If it last then he's the right guy, if its just a chapter then it doesn't matter anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • notice that your age group is (Age:18 to 24) right next to where it says anonymous user... I think that is a pretty clear indication that that age range is fine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes