Which gender usualy does more work to be romantic?

which gender usually does more work to be romantic?

by which I mean who tends to go out of their way to be romantic or doesn't have to be asked by their partner to do something romantic for them.
  • Men initate romance more often than women
  • Women initiate romance more often than men

1010

Most Helpful Girl

• Men do most of the work when it comes to Romance, although women have a role in it too.

I think if a girl loves a guy truly she will automatically be romantic to him.

This question somehow opened my eyes.

I haven't been in a relationship but I like Romance, and this question made me not just think of what I'd like to receive from Romance but what can I give to the guy I love in the future.

Thanks! :)

• no problem. thanks for your answer and I wish you luck in your future romantic ventures.

• I'm not looking for a perfect person, I'm looking for a man not a male is you know what I mean! :)

There're many males but the men are very few. :)

• lol. I think I understand what you mean now.