Zoloft for OCD and other

I was diagnosed with BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) and Dermatillomania (pathalogical skin picking) a while back and they have now put me on Zoloft because the other medicine was not working and I continued to pick.

Now I have always heard horrible things about Zoloft and was wondering if anyone else knows or could help me understand what their experience or what they felt on this drug.
Only problems I am having is the shakes early in the morning. but so far nothing so bad. thanks everyone for the help

68

Most Helpful Girl

• I took it for OCD for a while, and it made me feel jittery and I read that you ca get addicted so I stopped. I like things organized anyhow.