What do you think about locks on a phone?

So I've been official with my boyfriend for five months and we getting to know each other for six months before that..(he was fighting the urge to be single, that's why it took so long.) Well anyway before we started dating he never had a lock on his phone, then when we started dating he put one on his phone. Well I got two responses on separate days one was about his ex. While she was in the shower she was looking through his phone and saw that he was texting another girl and threw his phone against the wall. (I WOULD NOT DO THAT, I'm not nosy and I trust him) And another day he said it's so if someone steals his phone, no one can get into it. But who would want to steal a sh*tty blackberry? I mean I trust him...but sometimes I get doubts...Anyway, I think it's kinda shady I'd bring it up to him but..I don't want him to think I'm nosy. What do you think? What do you think about phonelocks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're "not nosy" and you "trust him", but sometimes you "get doubts?" It seems to me like you don't really trust him 100%, otherwise you wouldn't care if his phone was locked or not.

Personally I wouldn't mind giving a Girlfriend access to my phone, but if I found out she was snooping on it I'd fee kinda betrayed. And trust me, there wouldn't be ANYTHING for her to find because I'm not the type that strays AT ALL.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have a lock on my phone now.

Why not? Everybody should have one. Don't bitch when someone goes through your phone.

Shit happens. If you're not nosy, this wouldn't bother you that he has his phone locked.

1|0
    1|0
    • It's bothering me because when we started dating he put one on. Can't read?

• Show All
    • You're right f*** me for having feelings! Lawl

• Well, don't be sensitive.

• Clearly he's hiding sh*t from you... If my girl asked me why I have a lock on my phone I'd be like so nobody steals it my pin is 9239 that's the correct response... I'd confront him if I were you yeah you may seem nosy but its his fault for not handling the situation properly.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is being sensible. If you're not nosy, then somebody else is.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if my guy has a lock on his phone because I do too lol. I did it mainly in case I lost it and nobody can just use it and to keep my son from messing with it.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes