What's the issue with this girl?

she kept staring at me a lot and when I started talking she started staring at me more and smiles a lot while talking to me,so I asked her fb and she added me and I send her a message and she saw it and she didn't reply back nor hit me up when I was online,should I ignore her now for being flaky

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, don't ignore it. Just wait for her to message you or ask her if she got your message. Chances are she saw it but forgot to reply after a while.

• it showed seen on at this particular time so I guess she saw it but didn't choose to respond back and it was just " hello sup?" and it was not like "can we hang our or something" ? and she was online too and even now

• then try again to talk. Ask her something random and if she doesn't answer again, leave her.

• idk what I am doing wrong,i am getting mixed response from women,one day they could be all like checking me out and giving me lot of attention and another day they just don't even acknowlege me and again next day I tend to do my thing and they again started smiling at me,talking to me,