What's the issue with this girl?

she kept staring at me a lot and when I started talking she started staring at me more and smiles a lot while talking to me,so I asked her fb and she added me and I send her a message and she saw it and she didn't reply back nor hit me up when I was online,should I ignore her now for being flaky

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, don't ignore it. Just wait for her to message you or ask her if she got your message. Chances are she saw it but forgot to reply after a while.

0|0
    0|0
    • it showed seen on at this particular time so I guess she saw it but didn't choose to respond back and it was just " hello sup?" and it was not like "can we hang our or something" ? and she was online too and even now

• then try again to talk. Ask her something random and if she doesn't answer again, leave her.

• idk what I am doing wrong,i am getting mixed response from women,one day they could be all like checking me out and giving me lot of attention and another day they just don't even acknowlege me and again next day I tend to do my thing and they again started smiling at me,talking to me,

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• she is immature and childish playing those games, I say move on bud, and cut her off, not worth it bud trust me

0|0
    0|0
  • leave her alone, she just wants to be chased. seems to me she wants too much from you, as in a little bit more of attention! sounds to me she is a flake-case, sorry best of luck bud

0|0
    0|0
    • well I will see her around in evening or next week ,so what should I do then ?

• Show All
    • thanks girl,she seems to be not online on Facebook and checks updates via mobile so she won't be on chat,i feel its useless to add her on fb,it was too early to ask her number randomly so I didn't ask her

• update after second conversation with her,this girl is really confusing she stares at me a lot ,inteionally moves around me and I ignore her and she puts up like a disappointed face ,when I talk to her her she barely talks now even on fb she talking because I am talking not that she wants to talk to me..its really annoying being different on different days and just my luck I end up bumping into these type of girls

Recommended myTakes