Can guys get over a girl in a day's time?

In the past few months, there has been a guy pursuing me quite openly. Although he never outright confessed, he has hinted his feelings a few times. However, until I can be sure of his feelings, I've tried to play it cool when possible. For the past few days though, I noticed that he stopped contacting me like he used to, and even when I initiate, his responses are very short. It seems like he's uninterested even. Could a guy really get over his feelings for someone in just a day's time?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you think a guy is interested in you, and you downplay this instead of asking him about it, then of course he's eventually going to lose interest. He's probably either preparing himself for one last attempt at gaining your romantic attention like it's a shootout at the OK Corral, or has decided to give up entirely. And if it's the former, and he's bracing himself for it, then theoretically, he could get over you in a day because he has decided that he has nothing to lose by making the approach at this point.