Do you think doing study at night is better than doing it on a day?

do you like to study at night and sleep during afternoon/morning ? how do you keep yourself awake ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Studying at night is proven to be the most effective. And it supports the fact that night owl types of people are one of the most intelligent/smart.

The smartest people in history were night owls.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm a night owl. I pretty much prefer doing anything and everything late at night than in the day if it's possible.

My uni studio is only open until 8pm - which sucks because I'm usually feeling my most creative and ready to do something at about 2am. But yeah - sadly the rest of the world, or the majority of it, doesn't tend to work on my clock.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, studying in the early morning or late afternoon have worked out best for me. Pretty much during sunrises and sunsets.

From 10am-1:00pm I just feel irritable in general. The sun is up but not where I want it to be... if that makes sense. When it's dark I feel naughty and unruly.

0|1
    0|0
  • For some, they can study better at night when there is no many noises around him/her. For some others, it is the other way around, they prefer to study in the morning/afternoon when he/she can even join discussions with some friends. So, it really depends on the person when he can really concentrate to study.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to study at night, but I don't study the whole night, or too late. The later I stay up, the less things make sense. I used to procrastinate pretty badly and wait to study the night before and would stay up all night doing it. I didn't do well very. Now I study for a few nights for a few hours, and that's helped me a lot. I just plan ahead now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always preferred to study during the night: nobody would disturb me then, the world is silent. Much better for concentration.

If my attention is 100% on the study material, the books and my notes keep me alert.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whenever you feel good... If your mind is sharp at night do it then...

0|1
    0|0
  • I like studying in the morning, soon after I wake up. I'm not as sleepy, whereas if I'm reading at night I'm so tired from the whole day and can barely keep my eyes open

0|1
    0|0
  • yes. studying at day does not give me much concentration. day is noisy. too many interruptions when I study at day.

0|1
    0|0
  • At night for sure there are less distractions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find that if you're motivated to work, it's a lot easier in the morning, but if you're not, for some reason it's easier if you do an all-nighter.

I suppose because you're too tired to do anything else lol and you want to just get it done so that you can sleep. Also you have to be quiet because everyone else is a sleep, so you walk around the house less.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes