This girl talks about me to other guys?

We used to be really good friends and at one point I know she liked me. A few weeks ago she was giving me signals which I didn't pick up on. We Haven't had a long conversation in weeks except when she texts me. She generally avoids me or doesn't talk to me now. Now one of my friends told me that she talked about me a few days ago to him. Does this mean anything?
It was positive stuff about me

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you not good friends now? Is the stuff she talk about positive, general or negative things about you? Girls like to talk about something that interests them. Maybe she likes you and misses you. If she means anything to you, Go talk to her. Sometimes girls wait for guys to make the first move... Obviously, since you missed her signals, you haven't been giving her any to indicate you like her.