Getting his attention?

Guys what usually spikes your interest in a girl? Attitude? Style? Body? Face? Does she have to be a challenge? All over you?

Girls, in the past how have you gotten the attention of someone you were attracted to or liked.

Take into consideration that whomever's attention you're getting or has caught your eyes, you don't know them. Maybe you've worked together...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mean to sound 'shallow' but what definitely "spikes" my interest ( at least initially) is looks and style . Actually I'd lean more towards 'style' than 'looks' . By looks I mean both face and body . As far as her body goes , I don't like extremes , I just want her to be normal .She should basically be able to carry herself well . A nice pleasant smile would also definitely help.

The biggest turn off for me is arrogance . When a girl walks into a room and acts like the whole world revolves around her , it just makes me sick !