Theres this cute pretty girl at school, should I ask her out on a date or more?

so this girl at my school, she's has scottish heritage, she's a very lovely girl, very cute, she's a brunette and she's average height with a good build and good form. Her facial complexion is similar to that of Taylor Vixen, when googling safe images since Taylor is involved in adult only work. I think taylor is pretty hot, I mean even just the face, never mind her other features. this girl at my school also has this amazing and really cute voice, she can sing and she is a very good flirt whether it be by how she talks or sometimes she strokes her thighs when she's sitting down ( by the way the girls at my school only wear skirts and dresses so its kinda hot when she does that... when I look at her she smiles most of the time and sometimes she stokes her hair with only two fingers. I guess I'm pretty lucky to go to school with a absolute babe. and the other day, she left her computer on in the foyer and I went to have a look and she was looking at biker chic boots, it just so happens that I am currently a motorcycle rider, maybe she is taking great interest? I know some of you may be jealous that I know a girl that looks a lot like taylor. the girl also wears good amounts of makeup, making her look sexy pretty much all the time. I mean she looks sexy with her hair straight, curly, or in a bun and eventhough my school has dress standards, she is able to show some amount of skin without being labeled as loose. I want to make her my best friend now, any ideas or comments, suggestions?

11