Theres this cute pretty girl at school, should I ask her out on a date or more?

so this girl at my school, she's has scottish heritage, she's a very lovely girl, very cute, she's a brunette and she's average height with a good build and good form. Her facial complexion is similar to that of Taylor Vixen, when googling safe images since Taylor is involved in adult only work. I think taylor is pretty hot, I mean even just the face, never mind her other features. this girl at my school also has this amazing and really cute voice, she can sing and she is a very good flirt whether it be by how she talks or sometimes she strokes her thighs when she's sitting down ( by the way the girls at my school only wear skirts and dresses so its kinda hot when she does that... when I look at her she smiles most of the time and sometimes she stokes her hair with only two fingers. I guess I'm pretty lucky to go to school with a absolute babe. and the other day, she left her computer on in the foyer and I went to have a look and she was looking at biker chic boots, it just so happens that I am currently a motorcycle rider, maybe she is taking great interest? I know some of you may be jealous that I know a girl that looks a lot like taylor. the girl also wears good amounts of makeup, making her look sexy pretty much all the time. I mean she looks sexy with her hair straight, curly, or in a bun and eventhough my school has dress standards, she is able to show some amount of skin without being labeled as loose. I want to make her my best friend now, any ideas or comments, suggestions?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Looked up pics of Taylor Vixen she is hot. Have you ever talked to this girl? Maybe talk to her and get to know her first. Or you could ask her if she would want to go on a date, or if she wants to do schoolwork with you (if you have the same class), you could ask if she wants a ride on your motorcycle. It's really up to you how you want to approach her. Do all the girls wear skirts and dresses because of uniforms?

0|0
    0|0
    • yep

• lucky you then. Good luch with her.

• Sounds like all you care about is her looks. Don't waste her time, you're in lust, that's all.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes