Why can't I laugh? How do I do it?

So whenever something funny happens I feel that I am unable to laugh. I can fake a laugh but I don't know...is it supposed to be an automatic reaction like sneezing or is it something you have to do like blowing your nose. I don't really understand what I am saying or how to explain it. Everyone else laughs at stuff and I can't. I can see how what they're laughing at is funny but I cannot laugh. What's wrong with me?
The thing is I can make people laugh pretty easily. Not intentionally. They think it's odd how I can say such funny things with a pokerface but I think I am humorless.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I find the same thing. There are some people who laugh at things that aren't even that funny. When something is funny, you can't laugh but you want to show that you're humoured.

I just fake laugh... and I hate it. I think some people are just geuninly really happy bubbly people. Like you get some people who are able to make people laugh, you get some people who are able to laugh easily I guess...