Do you remember, Sailor Moon?

This questioned, is inspired by my new icon thing. Which is

of Sailor Moon and the other chicks lol in the cartoon. I use

to watch it, I really liked that show! : ) Obviously, I watched

the American version and I had no idea it originated in Japan.

I guess it was one of those anime type things, that people

like. Anyway, whatever it was, it was awesome. So, did

you watch it? And, do you remember this show?

Who was your favorite one: Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus or Sailor Mars? And, I didn't know this,

but I guess in the Japnense version. There is a: Sailor Pluto,

Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Saturn. So, you pick

from them to, if you want.

Thanks! : )

1315

Most Helpful Guy

• Not only do I remember this show, I know the whole theme song by heart. Not because I've spent much of my younger years watching it but because theme songs from the 90's have been burned into my brain.

"Fighting evil by moonlight..." -Laughs-

• Haha, that's funny. So, what other theme songs from the 90's, do you remember? I'm very curious,

to know.

• Hahaha! Thanks XD

• You're welcome : )