I don't feel that strongly for her, but I don't want to be with anyone else?

So I have this friend. I used to have stronger feelings for her, but I don't right now. I'm not really in love with her, but I don't really want to be with anyone else. Has this happened to you or someone you know? What did you do and how did it turn out?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped talking to a guy like this.too much drama and he started **** blocking when I was around guys I really wanted. I wasn't gonna stay single just so he could be happy