I don't feel that strongly for her, but I don't want to be with anyone else?

So I have this friend. I used to have stronger feelings for her, but I don't right now. I'm not really in love with her, but I don't really want to be with anyone else. Has this happened to you or someone you know? What did you do and how did it turn out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped talking to a guy like this.too much drama and he started **** blocking when I was around guys I really wanted. I wasn't gonna stay single just so he could be happy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like you're in that comfort zone. She's like an old shirt that's lots its color, but feels good to wear. Awesome for comfort, bad for romance.

You're in a rut. Time or the presence of someone new and exciting will do the trick.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the transition period. It happens to everyone, the fact that you don't want to be with anyone else means that you love her, it's just that the butterflies have gone. How would you feel if you see her with another dude? think about it. It is just the comfort zone. You guys probably need to spend a weekend together in a different city, or if that doesn't work take separate trips so you will miss each other, but what you are feeling is very normal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes