What does it mean when a guy refuses to speak with you?

We got into a argument a couple of days ago, I want to talk to him in person and try and get things better. He said why, after I asked if we could talk so what does that mean, he doesn't care about me or my feelings? He doesn't want to talk. Or does he? I'm so confused!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's simple, he doesn't want to talk to you. Could be 101 reasons. Either wants to avoid a fight, feels there is no reason to fix things because he sees no benefit, he no longer wants to be friends with you, isn't ready to talk, etc. Most likely though he's simply accepted the fact that he doesn't really want to talk or be friends with you again so has no need to reconcile.

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly that's harsh that he won't give me any time of day

• Show All
    • Wow interesting I don't know what to say...

• For example, this female friend of mine is a very nice person and has a heart of gold. She never meant to harm me on purpose, but I feel its in my best interest to cut ties with her "very long story". Even though she is upset about my decision and wishes to talk to me. I see no need since my mind is made up and I also feel that a fight will ensue which I rather avoid. I'm really not at all sympathetic to the fact that she wants to be friends with me and I don't.

• It seems he does not want to fix things.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes