How hard is statistics?

I have to take a statistics class next term and as a self-proclaimed "math idiot", I am terrified already.

So how hard is (beginner to intermediate) statistics?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not too hard given that it is 2012 a lot of it might be done in Excel.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not hard... I've taken a couple of statistics classes. I got As in both of them and I didn't even show up for class except for test days.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends how "deep" you go into them, the basics are very simple, but something more advanced (and more unnecessary) is like.. WTF

1|0
    0|0
  • Get a good professor or you're doomed. It requires a lot of notation and calculations! Study hard ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • its not really hard at all, just time consuming.

1|0
    0|0
    • Time-consuming I can work with. But I really am super bad at math... do you think it's possible to grasp the concepts still?

• That's the thing, its mostly just concept. The rest is mostly arithmetic(+, -, x, /). Some algebra in it but they teach you how to do it all with calculators.

• May the odds be in your favor...

0|1
    1|0
  • Well, I got mostly As in everything...but had to take stats twice. Eeek! Ask for help, get a buddy in class. Do not miss class, ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Harder than my penis.

0|1
    1|0
  • Well it's always easier for me because I always scale the class and find an Asian to sit next to. Winning situation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes