Paranormal activity. Have ever something like that happened to you?

Personally I don't know if its paranormal but many times when I sleep I wake up and I can't talk and move also one time all the windows and doors in my house were closed and I felt something like a light wind and I instantly thought about my grand grand mother which is dead.

What about you?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I have on many occasions:

The school I currently in I walked into the library and I was trying to get out and I felt something pulling me back in.

i went to the schools hostel/res/dorms and I was sitting waiting for a nurse and I felt 3 people who were there 81 years ago stand around me

living with my grandparents in 2009 I was sitting writing a song about my dad's death and at the time I was still deeply depressed and then I looked to the bedroom door and I saw a tall dark grey man with glowing red eyes just staring at me for about 5 hours.

i was still at my grandparents house when I phoned my boyfriend and I heard footstep so I put the phone down to go see if anyone was here and there was no one around at all

i am still living at my grandparents house and I feel watched or stalked and frightened because I can sense and talk to ghosts, I help them cross over to the other side, yes I have been to the astral plane on numerous occasions and I have seen the white light and what is on the other side of the white light

i still encounter them all the time, so I'm used to it luckily :)