I just don't meet the right guys, what am I doing wrong?

I meet/see a lot of guys but never anyone I'd want to progress anything further other than a hello.

I'm not waiting for someone perfect just someone I click with and have chemistry with.

So how do I meet the right guy? And why aren't I meeting the right guys?

When I go out they guys that do show interest don't really hold my interest and vice versa :(, help!

02

Most Helpful Guy

• What type of girl are you? What type of guys are showing interest that you're not interested in? What type of guy would you like to show more interest?

Give me plenty of details, and I'll give you better advice.

• I can be introvert around people I don't know and extrovert around people I do know. My confidence varies but around guys I like I close off out of fear of rejection.

Guys that are sleazy, pervy and arrogant that look at girls for mostly superficial reasons, seem to approach me.

I would like a professional, educated, mannered guy to show interest but for some reason those guys are usually shy and don't ever approach you.

• Thanks :-)

• You're welcome. Glad to be of service.