Mariah Carey vs. Adele at the lower notes: Who do you think wins?

Don't take my question too seriously guys! It's fun comparing singers!
So lighten up a little! IF you want a good question then you should've answered this one link

I can't believe I only got 4 answers to that question!

105

Most Helpful Girl

• 5 stars because it led to this YouTube find of this!

I knew Christina could over-sing the crap out of a perfectly fine piece of music but DANG!

She sang it, then killed it (in the worst way possible), then mutilated the body of that poor song.

In that link below Mariah won hands down.

In this link above I don't particularly like Mariah going super low but I do adore her voice and her Christmas Album..though that tidbit of info is probably nonessential :) haha

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=yub0MpmiiwA&feature=endscreen&NR=1

• Christina does have a lot more soul in her voice than Mariah, but Mariah will always win my heart! She does the best covers than any singer I know! I really love the cover on Open Arms & Beautiful Ones!

• Yeah I agree Christina's soulful voice is hard to listen, but the reason why I say she has more soul is because I can only see her singing r&b music. As like with Mariah Carey I can see her singing any type of music (which she does). Have you heard her cover on Journey's Open Arms and the cover on WIthout You?

Btw. please answer this one: link

• I heard her cover but I'm one of those devout fans of Journey ha ha so I didn't like that cover even though her voice was awesome. The with out you cover was phenomenal, it's in my top 3 songs of hers she did an amazing thing with that song.

Sure :) btw