Mariah Carey vs. Adele at the lower notes: Who do you think wins?

Updates:
Don't take my question too seriously guys! It's fun comparing singers!
So lighten up a little! IF you want a good question then you should've answered this one link

I can't believe I only got 4 answers to that question!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 5 stars because it led to this YouTube find of this!

I knew Christina could over-sing the crap out of a perfectly fine piece of music but DANG!

She sang it, then killed it (in the worst way possible), then mutilated the body of that poor song.

In that link below Mariah won hands down.

In this link above I don't particularly like Mariah going super low but I do adore her voice and her Christmas Album..though that tidbit of info is probably nonessential :) haha

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=yub0MpmiiwA&feature=endscreen&NR=1

1|0
    0|0
    • Christina does have a lot more soul in her voice than Mariah, but Mariah will always win my heart! She does the best covers than any singer I know! I really love the cover on Open Arms & Beautiful Ones!

• Show All
    • Yeah I agree Christina's soulful voice is hard to listen, but the reason why I say she has more soul is because I can only see her singing r&b music. As like with Mariah Carey I can see her singing any type of music (which she does). Have you heard her cover on Journey's Open Arms and the cover on WIthout You?

Btw. please answer this one: link

• I heard her cover but I'm one of those devout fans of Journey ha ha so I didn't like that cover even though her voice was awesome. The with out you cover was phenomenal, it's in my top 3 songs of hers she did an amazing thing with that song.

Sure :) btw

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• adele for sure, adele as a person and her voice is more real to me

2|0
    0|1
    • Show All
    • if we are going to be honest now Adele got famous for her voice mariah got famous in a time were it was a little easier to break through in the music industry and she dated and married the sony/columbia boss Tommy Monttola if it wasn't for him maybe mariah wouldn't be as famous as she is today, just saying

• Well yeah I know what artists Mariah Carey can relate to I didn't even make the video someone else made it. I just wanted to see if there were still some Mariah Carey fans out there.

• Of course it's Mariah

Btw your question is really stupid

1|0
    1|0
  • Both are great but the C5-D5 in the video are high notes for them, since they are both altos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Adele's voice is annoying, no diversity. Mariah hands down.

2|0
    0|0
  • I know people love Adele but my ears don't like her voice. sorry, but I am sure that if she was black nobody would care about her and this is coming from a white person. I think Adele is beautiful but her voice and songs don't make it for me. Mariah is a full artist and I am not even a fan but I have never seen nobody to match her vocals. I miss the era where I actually could hear real voices with real talented singers. Celine, Mariah and Whitney. Now sorry but for me Adele is way overrated, she can sing but I don't see anything special.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mariah :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Mariah, no competition.

3|0
    0|0
  • Mariah, wether low or high notes she can nail it!

2|0
    0|0
  • Mariah, sounds like candy to my ears

2|0
    0|0
  • Mariah's vibrate more.

2|0
    0|0
  • Mariah all day baby! not even close.

2|0
    0|0
  • mariah

2|0
    0|0
  • PSY > All modern singers

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Mariah's voice more. It sounds cleaner and more precise.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes