What does this mean? I'm growing apart from my boyfriend

We've been together for nearly one year and a half and we've had ups and downs... but things have changed. Of course, things change, but I feel it's changed in a bad direction.

We used to be so physically attracted to each other, and I still am, but somehow our behavior is duller, not as passionate. We have sex less often (much less often). We see each other once or twice a week, and even that feels like it's some kind of routine. I hate feeling like we're stuck. I am spontaneous, I like talking to him, but lately, even Whatsapp conversations are boring or short on his side.

Would a time apart be healthy? Not talking about a separation or break up, just "I'll see you in a couple of weeks".

10