Guys, if your girlfriend of five months showed you this? Romantic or creepy?

If during the first week you guys had met, she wrote about the day she asked you out and those five days in detail (just for herself, kinda like a diary on her computer so she didn't forget).. And then she decided to show it to you..

Would you be really creeped out? Or think it was cute? Romantic or creepy? I can't tel..

06

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be kind of fun to see a detailed account of your version and then reminisce about the first days of the relationship. I could see that being kind of romantic. Wouldn't creep me out unless the day three entry started with "As I sneaked inside his room to go through his underwear drawer a feeling of excitement overwhelmed me".