Guys, if your girlfriend of five months showed you this? Romantic or creepy?

If during the first week you guys had met, she wrote about the day she asked you out and those five days in detail (just for herself, kinda like a diary on her computer so she didn't forget).. And then she decided to show it to you..

Would you be really creeped out? Or think it was cute? Romantic or creepy? I can't tel..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be kind of fun to see a detailed account of your version and then reminisce about the first days of the relationship. I could see that being kind of romantic. Wouldn't creep me out unless the day three entry started with "As I sneaked inside his room to go through his underwear drawer a feeling of excitement overwhelmed me".

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would find it quite sweet, I mean it's pretty normal to have a diary, especially in times you consider important to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can it be some of both?

0|1
    0|0
    • Ahhh, choose just one. Like how would you feel? Haha

• Show All
    • He is my first boyfriend! He's like te first guy I've actually liked :3

• I do not see a problem then.

• Very strange. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is cute. Don't over think it. Heartfelt gestures should be appreciated by any boyfriend worth his salt. Go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on how I feel about the girl. If I have deep feelings for her and see she feels the same way, then it'd be fine. If her feelings run for me run deeper than mind do for her... I'm not sure I'd say it's creepy but maybe approaching that territory slightly.

It might me think whoa this girl is getting a little serious and I don't feel that way.

I'm not sure how cute or romantic it is. Your best gauge is his feelings for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes