I blush too much?? Is it cute or not?

I´m kind of shy and every time I talk to someone I don´t know or when somebody approaches me or when I´m being the center of attention, I blush way too much!

I can´t really stop doing it so my only hope is the fact that some people find it "cute".

Everyone who knows me know I blush and they tease me all the time because of it and I actually laugh about it when it happens.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys love it. We think it is really cute. It shows you probably don't have that much experience with guys, and that's a good thing in the sense that we don't think you're jaded, but probably just a bit nervous. If you search this site for "blushing" questions, you'll see that men universally love the idea of a woman blushing. Women also blush during sex, so men like that look in general. Trust me dear, it is a good thing.