I blush too much?? Is it cute or not?

I´m kind of shy and every time I talk to someone I don´t know or when somebody approaches me or when I´m being the center of attention, I blush way too much!

I can´t really stop doing it so my only hope is the fact that some people find it "cute".

Everyone who knows me know I blush and they tease me all the time because of it and I actually laugh about it when it happens.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys love it. We think it is really cute. It shows you probably don't have that much experience with guys, and that's a good thing in the sense that we don't think you're jaded, but probably just a bit nervous. If you search this site for "blushing" questions, you'll see that men universally love the idea of a woman blushing. Women also blush during sex, so men like that look in general. Trust me dear, it is a good thing.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it's fine . As long as you don't let it go to your head ! What I mean is just because people say you're cute , don't get arrogant and start showing attitude . I think the perfect combo is when a girl is cute , but is still nice to everyone without being arrogant .

0|0
    0|0
  • it can be cute as long as it doesn't stop you from having small conversations with someone.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes