What makes someone hot?

What does a hot person look like to you? Girls and guys? If you're not naturally hot do you think its possible to transform yourself?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Style is most of it. A person with the confidence to dress in a way that draws attention to themselves, whetherr it's a revealing outfit or a conservative one that still let's you see what their body is like...It's possible ot be hot in business attire or on the beach.

Of course you need more than a good body; you halso have to carry yourself with confidence, smile at someone who looks at you if you think they can handle it...and have the courage to stare down someone if you think they're tooaggressive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When a girl is naturally fresh. People wear make up simply because they are insecure at best and need to dress to impress.

Sexual lust it feels great. If a girl made for me then our sex would be clean and passionately free.

We would make out and have a freshness to our face. No need for a fake body, my girl is meant for my mind only.

0|0
    2|0
  • Just something about their eyes and their confidence and certain physical/characterise traits

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's hot is subjective. Personally, I like girls 5'-5'7" 115-140lbs, fit, athletic toned body; pretty face; nice shapely legs; even skin tone.

It may be possible to transform oneself into someone hot, depending on how bad it is. Diet, exercise and cosmetic surgery/treatments will help.

0|0
    0|0
  • having a sexually attractive body.

beyond that I can't explain, you know it when you see it. sometimes hot girls aren't even that beautiful they just have a sick body, dress in a sexy way, and have nice hair and a made up face. but sometimes they are also very attractive face and body. so it depends.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes