What makes someone hot?

What does a hot person look like to you? Girls and guys? If you're not naturally hot do you think its possible to transform yourself?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Style is most of it. A person with the confidence to dress in a way that draws attention to themselves, whetherr it's a revealing outfit or a conservative one that still let's you see what their body is like...It's possible ot be hot in business attire or on the beach.

Of course you need more than a good body; you halso have to carry yourself with confidence, smile at someone who looks at you if you think they can handle it...and have the courage to stare down someone if you think they're tooaggressive.