When was the last time you saw an anti alcohol or drug commercial?

when was the last time you seen an anti alcohol drug commercial?

please tell me where you are from, what you remember of the commercial and your reaction to it.

I don't think I seen an anti alcohol commercial in over a year perhaps two years. it was so bad it was funny, like the movies you watch just to make fun of them.

56

Most Helpful Guy

• In Canada, we get them quite frequently. At least, my region does. I'm always seeing anti-drug commercials on such as "This is the pill that killed her" and "Marijuana is a gateway drug" and "Don't drink and drive because you WILL get caught". Maybe it's just because America's anti-drug awareness budget sucks ass? :P

• I've just read that you're Canadian, haha. Maybe you're watching the wrong channels?

• perhaps. the channels I watch most are comedy channel, discovery, history, and the sy-fy channel.