Has anyone felt this way before? and does anyone know why?

As much as I've tried not to, I ended up liking this guy. And he's nice to me now.

Well, I've been in denial about liking him for months. I couldn't help it anymore. I like him, but of course, no one knows.

Anyway, whenever I see him, my heart starts beating fast, I get nervous, my face gets hot, and I feel like crying.

Has anyone felt like that? Anyone know why?

I mean I understand the nervousness. I'm really shy. But what I don't understand is why I feel like crying when I see him. He hasn't done anything wrong. And I feel happy to see him.

Im confused.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• You cry because you want him. You may pity yourself for not being able to talk to him like you want to.

• Yes! I think you're right!

I always feel like an idiot for not saying anything.

Will this go away if I talk to him? I don't want to cry. I will be embarrassed if I cry at work, which is where I see him.

• You may want to try it. Either that, or try other ways to work on your self esteem. You seem like a sweet girl, but it's just sad to see you be so shy that it's making you suffer. You might make me cry here. lol

• Yeah I don't think my self esteem is too bad. I just get really self concious around him. I feel kind of lame compared to him.

Haha I know. Thinking about this makes me get all teary eyed. :D