Soothing the beast in him?

Hey Guys:

How to deal with a frustrated or ticked off man?

So what are some ways that women soothe you back down into a content and happy guy after you have worked yourself up into a fit of frustration. And I'm talking about some non-sexual stuff here.

Any comments on what really makes you feel better when you are in a bad mood?

What is most comforting?

I'm not naturally good at comforting people it just wasn't something I really grew up with in my family.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him be pissed for a while. He has a right to his feelings. When he has cooled off slightly, then you can start bringing him back.

My favorite is having a girlfriend run her hands/nails ever so lightly across my back. Talk to him as if you didn't even notice he was frustrated or ticked off.