My dad hit me really hard. What should I do? please help me.

yesterday my dad hit me really hard because I told my grandpa that my mum is really tired & sick of her life ,I swear I didn't mean him at all when I was talking to my grandpa & I don't know how or why did he take it that way ,anyway as soon as my grandpa left he hit me and when my mother came to defend me he hit her too,the way he was hitting me was like he was hitting his enemy I was barely breathing for two hours .I ran to my grandpa but he didn't do anything ,I have to take an action or else he would hit me everyday (I know you would think that I'm exaggerating and that that doesn't mean that he would hit me everyday but he hit me the day before yesterday & I didn't do anything about it then he hit me yesterday so I guess you know what's next) what should I do?

I really need your help ,I don't wanna get hit everyday ,please help

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't go to the police then take advantage of your friends and their parents. Spend time at their houses whenever possible (or the library or such) and let their parents know what's going on. You'd be surprised how supportive they can be without getting the authorities involved. They may even let you stay with them for a while