What kind of perfume do guys like on a girl?

I mostly wear very warm scents, like vanilla scents but I was thinking of changing to a more sweet fruity smell...do guys like this?

Also describe your fav perfumes for girls :) thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i like vanilla the best but I also like the sweet fruity ones :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't. I want to smell her, not her perfume. It is especially bad when there is so much on that the air around her shimmers.

But if you MUST smell, then make it a natural smell. Only put on enough that he can get a slight whiff. Remember this is about you, not your Eau de Parfum.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know, but I just like to smell nice... I think smelling good is turn on so

• I didn't say don't smell nice, I just said don't let it overwhelm you!

• Ow sorry lol, well I never wear THAT much perfume that you can smell it from across the room don't worry xD I always wear it so people who stand very very close to me can smell it.

• I think it is important to use one that blends well with your own personal smell.

And yes, definitely one that brings out your personality :) It's like picking a nice outfit!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your nice answer! :) I find that warm scents go perfect with my own smell...

I tried a very fruity sweet smelling perfume the other day on my wrist and it was stronger than I normally would wear, but it smelled SO good. Do you think it would be a good idea or better stick to the warm scents ? (for me personally then)

• I would stick with warmer scents. But it is my personal preference though!

• I've noticed that I get allured by fruity-smelling body sprays on girls; that always catches my attention EVERY time. Something about her literally smelling edible makes my mind go in the gutter... ;-)

If fruity scents go well with your "natural scent", I say get some fruity body sprays.

I know quite a few guys think the way I do, but may not be as verbal about it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite scent (that I wear) is blackraspberry / vanilla. Best of both worlds : )

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly ... vanilla is at the top of my list, followed by coconut

best perfume = coco chanel

0|0
    0|0
    • I love coconut scents too! but I feel its maybe too summery now... as its getting winter & colder lol

• Whichever fits your persona and smells good really

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk what boys like, but I wear light floral smells. I don't like super heavy perfume for real.

0|0
    0|0
  • none. perfume doesn't smell good. it smells fake and artificial.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes