What is your least favorite thing about flying?

What is your least favorite thing about flying? How do you usually travel?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• So far this year I have flown 125k miles and am about to leave on a trip that will be another 36k+.

I hate security in the US... gets old and frustrating and is not much safer than any other place in the world but far more intrusive. I hate rude people that walk through the airport cluelessly. I hate people that don't listen and aren't ready when they go through security and hold everyone else up. I hate rude flight attendants. I hate when I am stuck in coach and the person in front of you just slams his or her seat backwards.

The flying part I generally enjoy... and how do I fly, if International typically business class. If US domestic or intra-Europe I typically fly coach unless I am upgraded. If in some other parts of the world, it is also small prop/turbo prop planes.