What is your least favorite thing about flying?

What is your least favorite thing about flying? How do you usually travel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So far this year I have flown 125k miles and am about to leave on a trip that will be another 36k+.

I hate security in the US... gets old and frustrating and is not much safer than any other place in the world but far more intrusive. I hate rude people that walk through the airport cluelessly. I hate people that don't listen and aren't ready when they go through security and hold everyone else up. I hate rude flight attendants. I hate when I am stuck in coach and the person in front of you just slams his or her seat backwards.

The flying part I generally enjoy... and how do I fly, if International typically business class. If US domestic or intra-Europe I typically fly coach unless I am upgraded. If in some other parts of the world, it is also small prop/turbo prop planes.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The smart ass flying waitress at American Airlines. I now try to only fly Southwest.

I hate to connect. There always seems to be a delay or missed flights.

Just last month I was flying home from San Diego a 55 minute flight. The plane was delayed over 3 hrs.

That's nobodys fault but it's still aggravating just sitting there waiting.

Unlike one persons answer I don't care what TSA asks me to do, especially after 9/11/01

0|0
    0|0
  • the part before flying when the airport security molests you looking for bombs >:O

0|0
    0|0
  • Take-off it scares the hell outta me every time but I still prefer to fly than drive

0|0
    0|0
  • Waiting.

I usually drive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been on or near a plane, but this would suck. link

0|0
    0|0
  • A window seat next to a really fat person. In the event the plane goes down, I am bear hugging the crap out of them so at least I have a shot of bouncing.

0|0
    0|0
  • My least favorite thing is that sometimes my broomstick gives me a wedgie. Instead I usually travel by teleportation

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes