If you think a girl likes you, is it a good chance she does?

If a girl flirts with you (which is an obvious one) or if she looks at you a certain way or acts different around you or laughs at your jokes and smiles at you alot, should I even question if she likes me or not. I mean if she does all these things or if I have just a tiny hint she likes me but not sure, should I assume the fact she really likes me? I had this girl in my class one year who would always kinda mess with me, she sat behind me, and she'd just say weird stuff during class and act obnoxious and touch me sometimes, should I just automatically know that girl liked me?

11