Guys what is the best thing a girl have ever done to you and what is the best girlfriend you have ever had

Tell me the best girlfriend and the best thing a girl had ever done to you

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All the girlfriends I've had are the best in their own way :)

Feeling:

The best thing that was done for me however, is the woman I love - she fell in love with me, pursued me and the best thing was, it was from her I learnt that love is all about the other person rather than yourself.

Support:

My current girlfriend is a symbol of stoic support (inspite of all the insecurity related fights etc) and standing by me at all times

S**ual:

Can't really say someone was bad since at that point of time we tend to love every moment of it immaterial of who it was

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lol none of my ex's have fully fit in this category but looking at the best possible girfriend someone can realisticaly have I look for a girl who cooks, girl who takes care of herself (goes to the gym, has some style etc...), girl who takes care of me (plans events for my birthday, Christmas etc, picks me up when I go out drinking with buds), and a girl with a good sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember one time a girl bought me a sweater from Old Navy - nothing fancy, but it was my favorite color and the fact that it was a completely selfless act just about had me in tears...

I'd gone out with over a dozen girls and none of them ever bought me gifts...

0|0
    0|0
  • She gave birth to my daughter, before that it was buying me a new gaming PC. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had a girlfriend or had a girl do anything nice to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • gave me head.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes