Guys what is the best thing a girl have ever done to you and what is the best girlfriend you have ever had

Tell me the best girlfriend and the best thing a girl had ever done to you

06

Most Helpful Guy

• All the girlfriends I've had are the best in their own way :)

Feeling:

The best thing that was done for me however, is the woman I love - she fell in love with me, pursued me and the best thing was, it was from her I learnt that love is all about the other person rather than yourself.

Support:

My current girlfriend is a symbol of stoic support (inspite of all the insecurity related fights etc) and standing by me at all times

S**ual:

Can't really say someone was bad since at that point of time we tend to love every moment of it immaterial of who it was