What do you guys think of this leather coat?

Please comment and tell me whether you like the style or not (disregard the gorgeous model)...

link

Except the color is in dark chocolate...

Like it or hate it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay, but I kind of think it would look better on middle-aged women or higher.

1|0
    0|0
    • really?

• I just see a lot of older women at my church wearing those kinds of jackets. I keep watching the ad and something about the jacket just doesn't look quite "young".

• By all means, go and check it out. Maybe it will work for you. I don't know. I just don't see it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I love it when girls ask for guys opinions in shopping, imo that shirt is for old women, the front upper part looks off, the collar is too big nd sh*t nd HOLY @(*)$&@()$( you're gonna spend 916$ on a coat?

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant coat not shirt

• Show All
    • yeah, unless you got a big rack, then maybe you can pull it off. But on that chick it makes her look old

• i don't have big boobs

• Girls usually wear colorful cloth coats and scarfs around here the one day a year it might actually get cold. =P Black leather doesn't seam all that girly, but if it keeps you warm who cares. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks a bit masculine to me. I prefer warmer colors on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • as I said, the coat in dark chocolate, not in black as shown on the model

• I saw that. I still prefer more like a caramel or really light brown/reds on a girl. Just my preference.

• oh

• It's looking good. But I already bought an Elegant Leather Trench Coat from Fadcloset. Its Very Classy and Stylish Wear to Impress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a big fan.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes