Shallow and insecure girls are unattractive?

I sat down and had lunch with one and regretted afterward. Do you feel that shallowness and insecurity are just really bad combinations of character traits to have for girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is usually insecure about something. Those are really bad combination though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yess its damn annoying ,and those damn girls do it for the pity and attention,while confident and nice girls like me just sit in the corner and people think we`re bitches cus we calll em out

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a pretty positive person, I can't stand being around shallow or insecure people because they bring me down. I just don't want to deal with their negativity, so I don't. I would agree, these traits are both unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with the bringing you down bit. It's like they suck the life out of you and you spend the afternoon wallowed in self pity until you snap out of it. I just don't have the energy to deal with people moping around focused on nothing except for their sad tiny little lives. Surely there is more to life than this.

• "They suck the life out of you" that's it in a nutshell.

• I think guys find it a turn off but at the same time it can be overcome by guys.

If someone makes you feel beautiful it helps :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Insecurity is never an attractive trait

0|0
    0|0
  • They're bad combinations for anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • you guys are funny. Thanks for posting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad traits for dudes and you and the anon dude that believes in pump and dump girls should have naked butt sex together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shallow and insecure girls are good for pump and dumps only. They aren't meant to be your regular girlfriend. I certainly wouldn't take one out to lunch. If a girl wants to be good enough to be your girlfriend, she needs to work on improving herself, just like guys do.

0|1
    2|0
    • You're a jack ass. Having sex with someone who is insecure will only being them down more you d***

• Show All
    • A man shouldn't also lie to himself and say that misdirected sexual needs won't land him in hot water. That being said, I do like your last sentence - very poignant. A stable sane man should ideally spend most of his time going after the few stable sane girls. I think this is a noble conclusion to draw.

• Sometimes you have to experience some bad things before you know what you have to avoid in the future. As for the noble conclusion, I agree. We'll leave it on that high note then.

Recommended myTakes