"What exactly is your idea of 'your type of girl'?"

guys I was just wondering what is your ideal type of girl like do you like her cute and pretty or hot and sexy or like fat, skiny or just chubby just would like to know ?

thanks xx

06

Most Helpful Guy

• dream type

link

link

link

of course I don't stand a chance with girls like these so I settle for this link

to see what men like don't look to cosmo, look at mens magazines. bare in mind it's an unrealistic ideal to live up to though.

• lol... someone like huge boobs...actually know a girl like that, she is quite nice actually, don't like to have her on my side though don't think any guy would look at me with someone like that next to me