"What exactly is your idea of 'your type of girl'?"

guys I was just wondering what is your ideal type of girl like do you like her cute and pretty or hot and sexy or like fat, skiny or just chubby just would like to know ?

thanks xx

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• dream type

link

link

link

of course I don't stand a chance with girls like these so I settle for this link

to see what men like don't look to cosmo, look at mens magazines. bare in mind it's an unrealistic ideal to live up to though.

1|0
    1|0
    • lol... someone like huge boobs...actually know a girl like that, she is quite nice actually, don't like to have her on my side though don't think any guy would look at me with someone like that next to me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• see it depends on what type of relationship I want with her.if its one night stand obviously I will go for a hot chick but for a serious relationship I will see her maturity level and as for looks is concerned it must be average or better then dat...it also depends on guy to guy that what kinda he likes

1|0
    0|0
  • link Her, but honestly physically speaking if the girl is attractive it does not matter if she is short, tall, athletic, skinny, chubby, blond, brunette, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • my type of girl is flirty, witty, and full of life ... the kind that lights up a room with her smile :-)

4|0
    0|1
  • Fun, cute, pretty, great to talk to, usually in a good mood, enjoys being active, a healthy weight, someone who knows how to joke around, caring, and an overall sweetheart.

1|0
    0|0
  • a girl who can handle me. meaning.. a girl who gets my jokes, my moods, and just be able to get me.

fun

beautiful

thats it pretty much..

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes