How do men feel about women with natural hair?

Just a quick question on how men feel about women with natural hair.
By natural I mean like a person's natural hair type. Like curly, kinky, wavy. Not the color, nor am I tlking about a girls pubes...

617

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer this actually. Too many girls spend so much time dying and changing their hair. It's like everyone other month they have a new hair color, when the entire time I'm thinking "what was wrong with your natural hair color?". I mean is that dirty brown all that much different that the cherry brown or w/e? Trust me, us guys are not noticing that difference. It's only if you go from black to blond, in which case it looks stupid.

• So I'm black, and many black girls don't like their kinky/afro hair and convert to extensions or get their hair straightened. I LOVE my natural hair and actually think I look way prettier in it than in straight hair or extensions! :)

• sorry, that comment was supposed to be for the question asker, not for you. Stupid mistake >_<