How do men feel about women with natural hair?

Just a quick question on how men feel about women with natural hair.
Updates:
By natural I mean like a person's natural hair type. Like curly, kinky, wavy. Not the color, nor am I tlking about a girls pubes...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer this actually. Too many girls spend so much time dying and changing their hair. It's like everyone other month they have a new hair color, when the entire time I'm thinking "what was wrong with your natural hair color?". I mean is that dirty brown all that much different that the cherry brown or w/e? Trust me, us guys are not noticing that difference. It's only if you go from black to blond, in which case it looks stupid.

0|0
    0|0
    • So I'm black, and many black girls don't like their kinky/afro hair and convert to extensions or get their hair straightened. I LOVE my natural hair and actually think I look way prettier in it than in straight hair or extensions! :)

• sorry, that comment was supposed to be for the question asker, not for you. Stupid mistake >_<

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• So I'm black, and many black girls don't like their kinky/afro hair and convert to extensions or get their hair straightened. I LOVE my natural hair and actually think I look way prettier in it than in straight hair or extensions! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural anything is better nowadays for a lot of guys. I can understand that a lot of girls like to make themselves as good looking as possible but when you got girls checking on their hair every half hour it actually gets annoying and the girl is deemed as "high maintenance."

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this was mostly a question for guys but I thought I had to say something. My hair is naturally wavy and I hate it. My hair color is so perfect and natural though - I've never dyed it and I'm blond with both highlights and lowlights. I would never dye my hair, but I straighten it all the time - I hate my hair wavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural hair color and hair that hasn't had 20 million different things done to it is the best. If your hair is naturally curly, then I like it curly. If your hair is naturally straight, then I like it straight. I prefer when a girl doesn't do much to her hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't speak for other guys, but I think natural hair is much sexier than dyed hair. It shows that the girl is confident in who she is and ain't afraid to be that person. This shows me she's not just pretending to be someone she's not. She's being who she is. That's awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • When girls dye their hair, quite frankly it looks like sh*t 90% of the time. At least the girls around here.. I'm pretty sure this girl who went from blond to fake-plastic-wig looking black, actually thought it made her IQ higher.. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • u should be specific what type of natural hair lol. I'm black and I hate doing my hair natural. no matter what I do it goes into an afro so I wear brads and hate weaves...no on weaves that's all bad

1|0
    1|0
  • Some men like it. Some men don't.

Just like any other physical feature you could ever have.

2|1
    2|0
  • i like it when a girl doesn't have perfect natural hair yet don't make a lot of effort to make it look decent just Sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, its actually a turn on for me. A girl that is that confident is a girl I'd like to be with. It's not a deal breaker if you're hair is dyed, unless its some weirdly odd colored type hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go with the flow really, I am not biased against curly, straight, kinky, or afros

infact Afros are awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate my frizzy hair so I had it straightened and guys liked it more

0|0
    1|0
  • My girl's hair is curly. She sometimes straightens it...but I still like it curly

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural hair is the best.

But if you don't like it, then feel free to change it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural hair..on her head and on her pubes...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
  • awsome, I love it wen its all strait and long.

0|0
    2|0
    • lol natural doesn't mean straight and long o_O in fact, that's probably the opposite for natural hair for many girls.

• love is love, know what I mean not letters I type in accidental wron order. word what I am sayiin?

• i think natural is awesome :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a full advocate for natural hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you a natural blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like my hair curled but its simple straightening it.

0|0
    1|0
  • What do you mean?

1|0
    0|0
    • @update: I like natural wavy hair

• Is this about pubic hair? I am a big fan of pubes.

0|1
    2|0

Recommended myTakes