Why can't I do math?

I am a bright girl. I am good at every other areas except math. why can't I do it. It frustrates me cause I spend most of my time on it and I just can't get it.

I don't know how to explain it, when I try figuring out the problems it feels like I my brain is covered by fog even my head hurt and I lose all focus. Questions literally dance in front of me

yet I am excellent in all other areas. I am so annoyed man cause its killing me

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm actually the polar opposite. I love math. It's what I'm all about. Every other subject in school I'm awful at it. Yet it's SO logical, all you have to do is solve for x. They don't care how you do it, just show your work, and if you have the EXACT same number as the answer you get full credit! I love it. However, if it's something like psychology of gender (a class I had last semester), I'd rather put a bullet through my head than to try to understand it. One of the questions I remember one of those tests was "at what age does a baby first open it's eyes?"... I had NO clue and it didn't say ANYTHING like that in our text. The whole coarse was a nightmare for me. There weren't any DEFINITE answers, that's what really pissed me off.

Now my current favorite subject is Calculus III, I find it fun. It's a bit challenging, but that's the whole point. Its like a puzzle. I enjoy math so much.

Anyway, to the whole reason why I'm answering your question, If you need ANY kind of advise or a section in math where you could use better explanations or how to do a problem, let me know, I'd be glad to help.

I tutor precalculus for a part time job, and it's something I enjoy.

• lol Oh gosh.I hate Calculus to my core... I am like gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this is a friggin new language!

• Just keep in mind, math ALWAYS has you do things the hard way first. Then it gets easier as time goes by. That's how every math class is. The very first part of calculus was THE WORST time of my life, no kidding I thought I'd fail the coarse. Stick with it, and it gets easier. Trust me. Send me a message if you have any questions.

• sent you a request