Guys does this mean anything?

One of my guy-friends told me that he likes me, he asked to be my bf..then all of a sudden he said he was kidding! I said please don't do that again Because I was actually happy about it.. He said "stupid, your mum is my mum" ! Is it normal for guys to make those kinda joke with a girl? or does it mean they have some feelings for her?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• aw. d***. well... is he your stepbrother? secondly, if that's not it- then likely, he wanted to actually liked you, but feinted, just kind of to see your reaction. maybe since you were really shocked or something, he thought it was bad and said just kidding.