What are some of your favorite bands?

Mine are: My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Mazzy Star, The Cranberries, The xx, Beach House, and Pavement.

Your turn :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• beach house

funkadelic

fugazi/ minor threat

james brown/ the j.b.'s

joy division

lush

my bloody valentine

radiohead

ride

sonic youth

stereolab

mazzy star

pavement

swervedriver

velvet underground

wire

blonde redhead

dead kennedys

dinosaur jr

the stooges

pixies

slowdive

yo la tengo

leviathan

neil young/ crazy horse

black sabbath

0|1
    0|0
    • No Galaxie 500?

• good band, but not in my favorites list, but I should kick myself for forgetting bowie, the man is a f***ing genius. thanks for b.a.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dance Gavin Dance, Pink Floyd, Closure in moscow, Rx Bandits, Bloc Party Circa Survive, Enter Shikari, Radiohead, Incubus, Dirty Heads, Lower Definition, A lot like birds, As tall as lions, I wrestled a bear once, No Doubt, Manu Chao, Circle takes the square, Maroon 5... and much more

0|1
    0|0
  • Ah nice ones, I love The xx and Beach House (: To add a few though, Two Door Cinema Club, M83, Phantogram, Animal Collective, Passion Pit, MGMT, Muse, Washed out, Toro 'y Moi, Oasis...and the list goes on ha ^.^

0|1
    0|0
  • Rise Against

Flo Bots

The Killers

Blink 182

CCR

Disturbed

Pearl Jam

Foo Fighters

Rage Against The Machine

Queen

Hedley

Bad Religion

Guns N' Roses

Linkin Park

Weezer

0|1
    0|0
  • Jimmy Buffett

Jack Johnson

Alan Jackson

George Strait

Years Around the Sun

Poco

Rolling Stones

Blues Brothers

the list goes on and on... :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Walk off the Earth

Metric

Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker

Linkin Park

Lindsey Stirling

0|1
    0|0
  • Linkin Park

Blink 182

Disturbed

Avenged Sevenfold

Glitch Mob

Daft Punk

0|2
    0|0
  • uh hello? one direction of course. they're all so delicious. <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, old Rush (70s), Queen, Radiohead, Dillinger Escape Plan, Every Time I Die, Mastodon, Heart, Tool (Danny Carey is amazing), Cream, Crosby Stills & Nash (& Young), Deftones, Incubus, The Joni Hendrix Experience, Jeff Buckley, Joe Bonamassa, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Stevie Wonder, The Temptations, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Travis Keels (Days of the New)...

This list could go on forever... severe music addiction here :-D

0|1
    0|0
    • The Jimi Hendrix Experience*

Travis Meeks*

- stupid auto-corrections, haha

• Show All
    • You have really good taste :) I've never heard of Tool before. What song do you recommend?

• Thanks!

Hmm, a couple of my favorite Tool tunes are Lateralus and Right In Two, patience is needed though, both songs are each about 9 minutes long, but every minute is essential to appreciate it. Haha!

Danny Carey's drumming is very interesting and unique - I suggest checking YouTube to SEE him play sometime.

• Hands down the band that was or The Verve. Mazzy Star, I like one of her's that I can recall, Fade Into You. Going retro: Led Zeppelin, Zombies, Hollies, Heart, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Chicago, Moody Blues and many many more.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes