Girls reactions to actual pick up lines?

Just wondering how would girls react if a guy came up to your and said something like " hey can I read that shirt in braile?" or maybe not something as direct so for example "girl you so sweet you put hersheys outta business"

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the delivery, I suppose. If the guy is completely serious, it would probably be a turn off, but if he says it as if it's sort of a joke, then I find that hilarious and we could both laugh and continue talking. I tend to like those cheap lines like that because most of the times, guys just use them to make women laugh, and it works... and what's better than starting everything with a sense of humor and a laugh?

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah clearly not serious... its a form of an ice breaker most girls I find laugh at it but some stuck up bitches get so pissed and they get that look like they smel some funky sh*t

• Eh, move on to someone with a sense of humor then, haha! Those women apparently take life too seriously. Who has time for that?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• if a guy uses a pick up line on me to try and be funny and joke about it , then I'll laugh and think it's cute

but if the guy use's a pickup line on me to actually try to talk to me and actually being serious about it , I will deffinately walk away. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • shirt-perverted

hershey-cheesey, but sweet and kinda funny.

It depends in which pick up line it is...like I would laugh at "is that a keg in your pants, because I would tap that'' but I wouldn't want to be involved with you.. funny/cool/ honest name lol

answer my ques in return pls link thx

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd laugh partially because It's cheesy and because I'm flattered. As long as the line isn't downright disgusting, I really don't understand why a lot of women hate pickup lines.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you give a guy your number off it? Me and my buds ussually drive around saying these to random girls for confidence boosters (for them mostly but also for us) but we never really ask for numbers, we always end it with have a nice day or if she's a bitch "f#** you hoe"

• Well, not straight of the bat no. If after chatting for a bit and provided there's chemistry between us, I certainly would. If the girl responds well to it, I don't see why she wouldn't want to see you again and give you her number :)

• If it's said in a light hearted way, then I'd laugh and probably think it was cheesy, but cute. If you're serious though, then it gets a little creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you know what'd look good on you? Me! :p

haha!

Did it work? :D!

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah but I'm not sure what you mean you gonna show me? ; p

• Show All
    • asdfawefrasdfawefawera

• nooo you left me! my battery ran out on my phone... yeah it was like a 3hour workout cause my friends were there and I started pushing myself for other things cause they could spot me... then we got to talking and laughing at people who do stupid sh*t in the gym... COME BACK! you're doing leg exercises around my neck? HMMMMM as in wrap your legs around my neck oooooo I like where this is going :P

• ::rolls eyes:: well those pickup lines are cheesy, but maybe if you actually could conjure up a good one!

0|0
    0|0
  • oh dear god don't use this lame line:

"girl you so sweet you put hersheys outta business"

0|0
    0|0
    • lol it works better than you think in public when you're at a red light beside a hot chick try it out... shell get a laugh out of it

• Show All
    • ok dude don't cry.

Recommended myTakes