Girls reactions to actual pick up lines?

Just wondering how would girls react if a guy came up to your and said something like " hey can I read that shirt in braile?" or maybe not something as direct so for example "girl you so sweet you put hersheys outta business"

71

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the delivery, I suppose. If the guy is completely serious, it would probably be a turn off, but if he says it as if it's sort of a joke, then I find that hilarious and we could both laugh and continue talking. I tend to like those cheap lines like that because most of the times, guys just use them to make women laugh, and it works... and what's better than starting everything with a sense of humor and a laugh?

• yeah clearly not serious... its a form of an ice breaker most girls I find laugh at it but some stuck up bitches get so pissed and they get that look like they smel some funky sh*t

• Eh, move on to someone with a sense of humor then, haha! Those women apparently take life too seriously. Who has time for that?