Have you ever read the Lord of the Rings?

I read the Hobbit and it was really good. I then started reading the Lord of the Rings, and it was so hard to follow. The story is so slow, and it just seems to be pages of dialogue and songs.

What was your opinion? If you followed it and enjoyed it, what was your reason?

If would like to try reading it again, but I think I'm missing something.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I read both the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings. Loved them both. The Lord of the Rings is a bit heavy but I didn't find it very hard to follow at all.. they're some of my favorite books. I love the movies but the books have so much more detail. Can't wait to see The Hobbit.

• I can't wait to see it either! My boyfriend bought me The Hobbit last week because I lost my copy. I'm going to re-read it then try Lord of the Rings again.