Am I too short?

okay guys is there such a thing as a girl being too short? I'm exactly 5ft tall would I be un-datable over my height?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such things as being too short my dear. You are as datable as anyone else.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Me too. So far, all the guys I've dated are under 6' though so there's never been a problem. Just gotta watch the weight or else we'd look even shorter. Well, God bless shoe designers for high heels & stillettos! Phew.

0|0
    0|0
  • No need to worry about that. ^-^

I'm the same height and I used to be insecure about it.

But some people told me it's cute. Although they sometimes mistake me

with a middle school girl! -_-"

But it's okay I'm not insecure anymore it's fine! ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • probably anything over 7 inches would be too much. but some people don't care. shaq who is 7'1 is with a girl who is less than 5'5

0|0
    0|0
    • i assume you mean 7ft tall would be too tall but my question was wither 5ft is too short

• Guys love girls that are shorter than they are, for the most part. Usually the idea is, the smaller, the better... mostly for sexual purposes lol

0|0
    0|0
    • what sexual purposes? are you a pervert? ha ha jk

• Everyone who isn't a vrigin is a pervert, and some of them are too lol

• Yes there are girls being to short, I'm 6'2 so 5ft would be a little short for my taste but not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be thankful, you're taller than me. I'm 4'11

0|1
    0|0
    • 2 more inches and you would be considered a midget mwuahah

• Yeah I know, but no one cares about it. And I wear heels most of the time so its not obvious

• nope, I'm 5'7, no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex would probably be fun with you ;)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes