Has anyone ever been invited to a concert?

What concert was it? Did you go?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, dozens & dozens! Too many to remember. I think I've gone to almost everyone I've been asked to, and I've asked many folks to go too. I love music of all kinds. Concerts are so expensive now, I really feel badly for the newer generations. Concerts in my college days were so affordable, $8-10. And...it was easy to sneak in, just go with the flow. LOL Security was almost non existent then. And everyone toured all of the time, so there were concerts near you every week. Now, you have to sell a kidney to go see someone. Greed & inflation has ruined it. Boo

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh! Last one I went to ? Rage Against the Machine, mother's day gift.

• Show All
    • lol yeah f*** that. I wouldn't want to see their act anyway. Charging that much is just laughable. =P

• I use to get into Marley Fest for 10 canned foods. =D It was a charity event to feed the homeless in honor of Bob Marley. Now it's $60 + 4 canned foods. They said to hell with charity, artist need them dollars. lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• So far 4 guys asked me to go to the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Since, they're coming to here soon on the 28th.

No, I don't plan on going.

Concerts could be fun, if you're going with the person you want to go with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Though I have never been invited concert, I was once asked movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. A number of times... Either friends or girls that wanted to hang out told me about them and wanted to go with me. Pretty much every concert and music festival I've been to has been someone else's idea. =P I love music, but I don't usually hunt for concerts to go to. What have I been to? Everything from classic rock like Bob Dylan, to Symphonies for classic music, to hip-hop concerts like The Roots, to reggae concerts like Marley Fest, to digital music festivals like Ultra, to small venues in bars and clubs with local artists, and the list goes on and on. I don't really look forward to seeing acts in concert like many people, but I don't mind going and having a good time. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, 12 concerts over the years. Good times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I missed the Watch The Throne concert:(((((

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It was a Taylor swift and it sucked.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes