Has anyone ever been invited to a concert?

What concert was it? Did you go?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, dozens & dozens! Too many to remember. I think I've gone to almost everyone I've been asked to, and I've asked many folks to go too. I love music of all kinds. Concerts are so expensive now, I really feel badly for the newer generations. Concerts in my college days were so affordable, $8-10. And...it was easy to sneak in, just go with the flow. LOL Security was almost non existent then. And everyone toured all of the time, so there were concerts near you every week. Now, you have to sell a kidney to go see someone. Greed & inflation has ruined it. Boo

• Oh! Last one I went to ? Rage Against the Machine, mother's day gift.

• lol yeah f*** that. I wouldn't want to see their act anyway. Charging that much is just laughable. =P

• I use to get into Marley Fest for 10 canned foods. =D It was a charity event to feed the homeless in honor of Bob Marley. Now it's $60 + 4 canned foods. They said to hell with charity, artist need them dollars. lol