How to raise money fast?

So, I am taking part in NaNoWriMo (national novel writing month) next month, and I just found out about the "Night of Writing Dangerously." This is basically the best thing ever. I want to go really bad, but I know I won't be able to this year. I have almost no money, so I'm going to try and go next year, but I want to take a friend. So, I calculated our total cost including the fee, a flight, a hotel, taxi/bus fare, and food to be about $500 dollars each (which isn't too bad) but for someone who's poor as dirt, that's going to be extremely hard. Plus, I don't know who I'm taking yet (I'm just scared to travel alone) and this means they have to raise that money too. I just need a surefire way to get money... I have 3 jobs currently, and they are just barely paying for college, so I need something else, like a fundraiser. The thing is, I don't have a lot of free time. I've considered making things to send on Etsy since a friend of mine does that, but I'm not sure what people buy! Also, what are the pros and cons of selling things on Ebay? I just need some help...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can sell anything on ebay. All you have to do is look up an item and just compare prices and make your price the price you want to sell your item. Since you in college maybe you can sell your old textbooks that the book store didn't take back.Another website to check out it that buys back books is link All you do is go to their website and type in your barcode of the book and they will give you a price quote. And once they agree to buy the book they pay for the shipping. You just print it out and just ship it away in a box. Like I said ebay you can sell anything from cds,dvds,etc. It depends what you have lying around Or sometimes you can flip things like buying thigns from thrift stores,etc.Sometimes you can buy lots on ebay and flip them. Just do your homework on things to sell and what works best for you.I flip things to try and make a profit. Also on etsy you can sell any arts and crafts items. It's hard to tell what sells on their.I feel if you are going to make something.Make somethign you think people might buy and use. Also maybe you can do surveys that pay money online. Also another way to raise money is by selling blood. Not all states ofer payment for blood.My state doesn't. The opportunities are endless on how to raise cash. I know raisiinf extra money is hard.I wish you well raising the money.And I hope anything I said helped.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes