Did you ever pretend to be interested in someone just to boost your ego?

Sometimes crushes can be hard to read but another times are really obvious when its about flirting with someone... It can be really intriguing, actually.

So, did you ever act this way just to boost your ego and make your self feel better just to see if someone likes you and accepts you?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, I have better things to do with my time, and my ego is plenty large enough without having to boost it through others.

0|0
    0|0
    • In these days sometimes it feels like some people just want to play with your feelings...

• Show All
    • I'll try to do that.

Thanks for helping me.

• You're welcome dear.

• No and I think that's a horrible thing to do. Toying with people's emotions is one of the worst things you can do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Tell me about it. Just hope that isn't happening to me.

• Show All
    • Now I know who you are ;) muhaha. Honestly most guys are shy so just make an effort in the beginning to show him that you want to get to know him better; make yourself available. 24 isn't old, look around at other couples it always cheers me up, if they can find someone so can you! Good luck honey!

• I will. I told that story to a friend of mine and she said to "give up on him", but I don't want to do that. He is kind of childish, I know, but he looks to me in a way that made me feel really special. I can't even remember the last time I felt this way... He's so sweet.

Good luck to you either! If something comes up, let me know. ;)

Recommended myTakes