Pranks. Have you been pranked? Have you pranked someone?

I love pranks but not pranks such as I hit you OK I can laugh now.

I've been pranked too.

If you pranked someone, what's your best prank?

And if you've been pranked what did they do to you?

My recent prank is that link but it would be better if the camera was showing what happened!

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I've been pranked and pranked a lot of people. Likewise, I try not to go for obviously mean spirited stuff.

A friend of mine and I from college would pull little weird pranks on everyone... We played off each other pretty well.

We even got the security guards to stop blasting gangsta rap (you know, cop killer type stuff.) all night. We blasted them with Spongebob Squarepants theme, and held a mini square dance once.

We would put all the couches on their sides, and stand up against them, pretending to sleep.

One day, we referred to each other as Kenneth Branagh just because we had seen / listened to a bunch of his movies at the time and thought it was funny with how much he was credited in the films. "What do you think of my project, Kenneth Branagh?" "Well, Kenneth Branagh, it could use some work..."