Pranks. Have you been pranked? Have you pranked someone?

I love pranks but not pranks such as I hit you OK I can laugh now.

I've been pranked too.

If you pranked someone, what's your best prank?

And if you've been pranked what did they do to you?

My recent prank is that link but it would be better if the camera was showing what happened!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I've been pranked and pranked a lot of people. Likewise, I try not to go for obviously mean spirited stuff.

A friend of mine and I from college would pull little weird pranks on everyone... We played off each other pretty well.

We even got the security guards to stop blasting gangsta rap (you know, cop killer type stuff.) all night. We blasted them with Spongebob Squarepants theme, and held a mini square dance once.

We would put all the couches on their sides, and stand up against them, pretending to sleep.

One day, we referred to each other as Kenneth Branagh just because we had seen / listened to a bunch of his movies at the time and thought it was funny with how much he was credited in the films. "What do you think of my project, Kenneth Branagh?" "Well, Kenneth Branagh, it could use some work..."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My all time favorite was when we set up a fakeonline dating profile and watche and filmed how the girl showed up and fumed as she realized she was stood up. Then we sent her a note saying we would meet her in an hour due to an emergency, and she waited ANOTHER hour.! Then we walked in and started chatting with her; it took her 15 monutes to realize we had set her up..

0|0
    0|0
  • The one that stands out was done by others to a gal that insisted on being a jerk to everyone in her theater class.

Fed up, they found a dead skunk in the road & flung it under her partially open garage door.

Turns out she lived with her single parent Dad, washer-dryer were located in Garage, many clothes became unusable. Dad got police, police got these HS kids, then they had to pay damages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pranking is awesome

My sister scared the crap out of me, just by looking at me :/ it was terribly funny

Best prank was on my grandma...told her my mom left my cousin at the store...lol she freaked out, started crying..it was hilarious

0|0
    0|0
  • i fell asleep tanning with my gfs. I was nude on my back, and they got my vibe and put it on my stomach, then dribbled sunscreen on my boobs, so when I woke up, it looked like a penis was coming on my boobs, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • when I was younger me and my friends plinged someones house then we put fire crackers outside there doors. SMALL fire crackers not ORDINARY BIG ONES ...

0|0
    0|0
  • My scooter gang prank bombed a crazy lady's house. It was a bad idea cause she was filming her front yard so we were caught.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes