Does he like me, or am I reading into things too much?

There's this guy who I've recently started hanging out with because he's been sitting at the same table as me and some friends. My friends and many other people are really mean and rude to him, but he doesn't seem to care. We sat next to each other on the bus the other day, and were talking about our favorite seasons and skiing. Then, he found me on Facebook and added me. Last night we stayed up until two in the morning just talking. We talked about everything, from mean bullies, to past relationships.We talked about what we looked for in a girl friend/boyfriend, and We even shared our first kiss experiences. Then around 1:30 I asked him what he was doing up so late, and he said "just talking to a beautiful girl." Well awkward little me, had to go and ask who else are you talking to, and he said no one. (oh, and I don't know if this means anything, but he also like my profile pic.)

So I can't really tell if he likes me or is just being nice.

01