Guys, if your girlfriend had really over protective parents?

Guys, if your girlfriend had really over protective parents and you hardly got to see her outside of school, and you've been dating for a while, would you wait it out if you really loved her till high school was done and like live together or like wait till she got her licenses so you can see each other, say that was another year, would you wait it out ? Or just end it ?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• At your age, I'd wait it out

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wait it out no doubt.

0|0
    0|0
    • (: that's great (: glad to hear (: me and my boyfriend been together for over 9 months and were 16 and he's getting sick of my parents being so over protective and he was thinkin bout ending it -__- I think I chanced his mind, for now. I hope my parents just let up and let me see him more cause I love him so much! Like we see each other at school and twice a week after school at school till 5. I hope menand him will be good

• Show All
    • So true. Thanks so much (: so pretty much, if he truly loves me, he'll wait it out till we can see each other more, and he he just keeps getting fed up and stuffy bout it than he doesn't really love me as I thought. He shouldn't come between me and my parents. K thanks alot! (:

• Exactly. If he truly loves you he will be there for you no matter what. If he's not sincere it wasn't meant to be. My pleasure!

Recommended myTakes