What does it mean if a guy asks if you have a phone?

Is this a way to see if I would give him my phone number?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it sounds dumb the way it was worded but that is most likely what he meant. Maybe he has met a person or two here and there that actually did not have a cell phone. I didn't have one until about 19 I think.

I liked it when there were no cell phones. People actually talked to each other.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Most likely (unless there was some other "pressing" situation, like him needing to know what time it was or make an emergency phone call - if it was either of those things, he would have told you pretty quickly). It's kind of a strange question, since nearly everybody has a cell phone now. It's happened to me a few times, but only when I was studying abroad and guys knew I might not have had a chance to get a phone number there yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't know why they would ask, though. Everyone has a phone now. Maybe he was nervous or didn't know what to talk about. I've had a guy ask if I had a cell phone when my phone was in my hand... so I say it's nervousness.

0|0
    0|0
  • snatcher alert!

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes