I'm confused about this whole thing?

This boy who's never talked to me before got my number from one of my guy friends yesterday. I assumed he liked me since he was flirting and stuff. Since he doesn't really know me I asked him why he likes me, assuming he did. He replied with: " No, aha. I don't like you. I was just flirting to see what you would do. I'm not that easy."

Wasn't that a little rude? And what does he mean he isn't easy? I really don't get this guy at all.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• May be he just panicked and blew it, you should probe him little more to find out.

• Yeah it was a little weird. Do guys usually just flirt out of the blue to see how girls will react?

• I don't think so; do you just go and randomly flirt on any guy to see how he reacts? you do only if you have some interest, right?

and then if you get caught, first response is - "ohhhh, I didn't do it, I was just joking" and try to get the attention of you. It takes lot of courage and little stupidity to admit right away to a stranger that "yes, I poked you because I liked you"